Want to get on track with have great time management skills?
Time management can be a struggle for most. If you strategies as a boss mom, wife like me you can get all the things done. I’m sharing the time management tips, mom hacks that I use as a stay home working mom to help me get things done and find a healthy balance.
It’s not easy figuring out how to make time for everything but you can live a life that you love getting on track with my time management tips and boss mom hacks that will help.
Ok, so lets jump right in…
1. DEFINE YOUR TIME MANAGEMENT: Time management can honestly look so different to so many different people so it is important to be sure to find out what time your time management schedule will look like for you. When you are sure to do what works for you and your life you will be sure not to become intimidated or covet of what others are implementing in their lives.
2. STAY ORGANIZED: (Mom Hack) Being a mom is a busy task, but doing motherhood organized is what helps with time management in an amazing way. Create a TO-Do list these lists will help you stay on task with your day-to-day tasks or weekly tasks like chores and errands. Organization will save your life.
3. OUTSOURCE YOUR TASK: As moms, in particular, we sometimes can certainly be accused of trying to do everything on our to-do list because the truth is that we believe that now wone can do our task like us. Can I get an amen? In spite of this truth be sure to outsource your task as much as possible. Hire a maid service one time a month to do a deep clean, hire a dog walker to walk your pup or use a grocery delivery service. No matter what you outsource you will be sure to check off your outsourced task.
4. BECOME A MULTITASKING MASTER: Now I promise you this is not a gender bias statement, but my experience has taught me that women can sometimes be better multitaskers than men. If you are a multitasking master be sure to strategically plan to put these skills to the test by getting more then one task done at a time. For example, I listen to audiobooks while getting the dishes done. Become super intentional about multitasking and be sure to get all the things done faster.
5. PRACTICE YOUR TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS: Have you ever hear the saying, practice makes perfect? I believe that there is definitely truth to this. forming a new habit can take up to 66 plus days. The more that you do anything in life the greater you will become so be sure to keep putting your skills into practice.
6. REALIZE THE REALITY: It’s important to be sure to realize that no matter what things will not be perfect. Learn to take one step at a time in creating your best time management task. Don’t beat yourself! Great things take time. Do not give up!
We all can try to do the best we can as moms, wives, and bosses each and every day. I am totally not a fan of the word balance because I believe it creates a stress response. My advice to you a wife and mom to three busy boys is to do your best as intentionally as you can. I can assure you that if you do your best you will see results in your time management skills.
I believe in you!
Be sure to leave a comment and check out my youtube video below for even more value. Be sure to subscribe.